BlogLayout

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Why Hello There. ^_~

Well, there's always the first entry for a tiny little introduction.  I've been following fashion blogs for a couple of months now, and what can I say, I got "inspired" to jump onto the bandwagon.  I won't promise original ideas here, as I'm more of a follower than a leader, but I'm just giving myself the opportunity to document some good and perhaps some not-so-good outfits here.

As from the name "LePetiteLemon", you can easily learn that I am.... *a Lemon*.  ^_~  But...in all seriousness, I get to be "Petite".  Yay.  Sorta.  Maybe.  No......NOOOOOOO!!!  And, I ain't one of those stick-figured petites, though oh how I envy thee!!!  =P  I am just exactly 5 feet tall.  Maybe I will include more thorough measurements in the future, but who knows if that will be helpful or not.  (Maybe I wanna slim down before I post those measurements to the world!)

Also, I am no speaker/studier/knower of French, so maybe the grammar on this LePetiteLemon is incorrect?  Maybe it's suppose to be LeLemonPetite??  Oh boy......I kinda feel slightly embarrassed here.  Just slightly.   ^_~

2 comments:

  1. I just perused through your entire blog! I was looking for outfit inspirations for my white short sleeved jacket and not only did I find some, BUT I'm again in awe of your thrifting skills and your amazing finds from TJ Maxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @questforfashionsense - Woah!! Thanks for this honor!! :) I'm amazed, and maybe slightly embarassed! Hahahaha. =P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...