BlogLayout

Monday, October 3, 2011

Outfit 50 - Navy Blue Skirt + Blue Sequin Belt

I'm not sure how pencil skirts are suppose to fit, or even what constitutes as a pencil skirt, but I will refer to this skirt as such unless someone corrects me!  :D  This fits super well at the waist...a little too well!  ^_^;;;;;


The picture doesn't show it, but the belt is actually quite sparkly in person.  =P  I think it's most likely a kid's belt.  This belt is very uncharacteristic of me, but I'm stepping outside of my comfort zone little by little.  :D


Here's the purse for this outfit.


And, of course, a cardigan.  I don't know why I'm pulling my finger in this picture, nor did I ever understand those "Pull my finger" jokes on TV....I still don't get it!  Maybe someone can explain it to me!  =P


Shirt - Thrifted 
Cardigan - Thrifted 
Skirt - Thrifted 
Pearl Necklace - Gifted 
Belt - Thrifted 
Bracelet - GroopDealz
Shoes - Sears

12 comments:

  1. That blouse is adorable! And I'd say that skirt is a pencil skirt... definitely, maybe? :D

    14 Shades Of Grey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hrm, I saw the first picture, and I thought pencil skirt, but as I progressed down the post, I was thinking, "A line skirt." Hahaha, I'm actually wondering about what the poll results are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This top and skirt were made for each other! The skirt looks like it fits you well. If its a bit tight then I guess it won't move around as much as you walk, because I always find that to be a problem for me. But you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea if it is a pencil skirt or not but it looks really great on you! Very figure flattering. That top is seriously cute too. Great outfit & I saw that it is all thrifted. That gives you bonus points :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks super cute with a cardy! I always thought pencil skirts were straight up and down with not much leeway for the hips!
    Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sparkly belt is great! It takes your outfit up a notch. Love this whole look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the sparkly belt, and I am glad you are branching outside of your comfort zone. Hm...I guess your sister may have to go back to H&M for that dress huh? You can get it in black, tan, and burnt orange (solid) and in print it is in python and navy abstract!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your blouse and belt! It looks great with your pencil skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love the outfit!! coming from the pleated poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look very demure and graceful in this outfit. Very sweet, especially with the floral top. The skirt fits you really well, a sparkly belt is a nice touch.

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this look on you. Everything seems to match so well! My fave is def. the sparkly belt. Thanks for the outfit post and inspiration!

    http://justtututiny.blogspot.com/
    Thu

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a smart looking outfit! And I love the sparkle belt, it adds just the right amount of playfulness!
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...