BlogLayout

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Outfit 3 - Polka Dot Dress with Bow

I'm not sure that this is officially a dress, but it certainly is one on short lil' ol' me.  I instantly fell in love with this when I found it at Goodwill.  I have a thing for polka dots and bows, both included on this dress.  I wore a sheer white lace top underneath so it looks like I'm showing less skin.  =P



I don't actually have trouble finding belts that fit around my waist.  My waist ain't that tiny, unfortunately.  I was using the second-to-last notch on this belt for goodness sakes!  >_<


I was inspired to purchase this quilted bag because I had been seeing too much Chanel from various petite bloggers.  I love the beige neutral color.  I have a much better knock-off though which I will feature in a future post.  :)


Dress: Goodwill
Lace Top: Target 
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Target 
Purse: Avon 
Necklace: Stole from sister 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...