BlogLayout

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Outfit 9 - Scarf Tuck

So I've been seeing this trend and dying to try it as well!  It gives me something else to do with my scarves.  I have a MASSIVE scarf collection, 95% thrifted.  I can't control myself when they're only $1 each!  =P  Today's scarf happens to NOT be thrifted though.  In fact, this whole outfit does not contain anything thrifted at all!  *Gasp* 


I like to prepare for the cold by planning what jacket or cardigan I would wear on top.


Just for fun, I tried on some jeans.  I don't wear jeans often.  They're too restricting in the belly area!  Must lose belly fat somehow!  >_<


And for even more fun, I tried on some leggings.  I don't think I will go that route since my shirt is too short for that!


I hope the patterns from the shirt and the scarf didn't clash too much!  I'm still VERY new at mixing patterns.


Shirt - Ross 
Scarf - Daiso 
Cardigan - Target 
Belt - H&M
Shorts - H&M 
Jeans - Charlotte Russe 
Leggings - TJ Maxx
Shoes - Sears

3 comments:

  1. This is SOOOOO CUTE on you! I love it especially with the shorts and leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not tried wearing a scarf that way. I like the look with the jeans and leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @SewPetiteGal - Thanks! You approve of the leggings, eh?

    @Olyvia - Thanks! You should try the scarf thing too, but only if you want to! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...